Sony Diwali Offer 2012
The 2012 Diwali (Deepawali) again brings lot of Prize to be won from SONY. The Prize consist of Head Mount Display, Sony Tablets, Sony Xperia Smartphones and BRAVIA TV.
Terms and Conditions
- Sony Diwali Offer ("Offer") is a limited period offer valid from 16th October, 2012 till 20th November, 2012 both days inclusive (“Offer Period”), from Sony India Private Limited (“Sony India”).
- The offer is valid from 15th September, 2012 till 20th November, 2012 in the States of West Bengal, Assam and Orissa only. The same offer is valid from 16th October, 2012 till 20th November, 2012 in other states of India. However this offer is not applicable in the State of Tamil Nadu and Kerala
- The Contest is open to citizens of India resident in India only. Employees of Sony India Pvt. Ltd. (“Sony India”) Sony Entertainment Television (SET), Sony Pictures (SPE) and its affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate. Citizens of foreign countries residing in India and/ or Non Resident Indians are also not eligible to participate in this offer.
- The terms and conditions contained herein and the terms of Offer Announcement (hereinafter referred to as "Terms") apply to this Offer.
- This Offer is limited to customers buying BRAVIA Televisions, Alpha Cameras, Cyber-shot Cameras, Handycam Video Cameras, Procam Video Cameras, DAV and Blu-ray Home Theatre Systems, Mini Hifi and Micro Hifi systems, Blu-ray Players, PlayStation, VAIO Notebooks, Tablets and Xperia Mobile phones(not applicable with Mix Walkman, Live with Walkman,W8/D, Sony Ericsson txt and Sony Ericsson txt pro ) from Authorised Dealers appointed by Sony India.
- Winners shall be selected within 30 days of the closing of the contest or on such other day as may be decided by Sony India. Winners shall be declared on the basis of a computerized automated lucky draw from the coupon numbers registered via SMS only.
- The Participant is required to SMS (at participant 's cost) the specified serial number of the coupon to number mentioned on the coupon on or before mid night of 20th November, 2012. On receipt of SMS, participant shall receive an auto reply message saying “Thank you for participating in the Sony lucky draw contest. If you are the lucky winner we will contact you soon.” Please retain SMS sent by you as also the Auto response received thereto.
- Decisions pertaining to the “Lucky Draw” are at the sole discretion of Sony India and shall be final and binding on all the contestants.
- The Lucky draw prizes are – (a) 100 nos. of BRAVIA Televisions (KDL-55HX850). (b) 200 nos. of Head mount display (HMD-T2). (c) 500 nos. of Sony Tablets (SGPT113IN/S). (d) 1000 nos. of Sony Xperia Mobile Phones ( TIPO – Dual Sim).
- “The winner/s shall be intimated through a call on the mobile number from which the SMS was sent. Subsequently, Sony India shall intimate each winner, in writing at the address disclosed by the winners calling upon the winners to comply with the conditions mentioned in the letter. Sony India shall not be responsible for any delay, loss, non-delivery of this communication.”
- Customers purchasing Sony India Products after the Offer Period shall not be eligible to participate in this Offer. Any SMS received after the Offer Period shall not be included for the lucky draw. Purchase transaction for the purpose of this Offer shall be deemed to have occurred on the date stated on the sales invoice issued to the customers by Sony India Dealers during the Offer Period. If any customer omits to send the SMS, Sony shall not be liable for the same. Any system failure of the telecom company shall also not be Sony's liability.
- Winners must claim the prize in the manner communicated by Sony India. In case the winner fails to contact the specified person on or before the designated date the Winner shall be deemed to have surrendered the prize/s.
- The winner shall be required to provide self attested proof of identity, confirmation of his/her mobile number along with Auto-response received acknowledging receipt of their SMS, proof of residence, original invoice evidencing purchase of Sony India product, original lucky draw coupon, and all other necessary documents.
- In the event prizes are received in broken or damaged condition, the same shall be reported at the time of the receipt of the same. No subsequent claims shall be entertained.
- All taxes and other levies applicable to the prizes shall be borne by the winners. The winners shall pay the amount of applicable taxes to Sony India Pvt. Ltd. before claiming the prizes.
- Sony India reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of the Offer, it's period, prizes, etc., without prior notice to the customers.
- Prizes cannot be encashed for money. The Offer shall not be extendable or transferable.
- Sony India reserves the right: (a) to disqualify any Participant /winner if it has reasonable grounds to believe the Participant /winner has breached any of these terms and conditions. No intimation shall be sent to the participants who are disqualified and/or not amongst the winners. (b) to decide whether a replacement Participant should be selected in the event any Participant is disqualified from the Contest. (c) to require written permission from the parent or guardian of a winner who is under the age of 18.
- Sony India shall not be liable for any damage or loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) arising from personal injury or death, or loss of, or damage to property, which might be suffered or sustained in connection with the offer or the prize, except to the extent to any liability not excluded by law.
- In case of change in date of event or cancellation thereof for any reason beyond control of Sony India, Sony India shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever.
- Participation in the offer is optional and products are also available without this offer.
- The prevailing statutory laws of India shall be applicable to the contest and All disputes relating to this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Delhi only.